Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ugh...

Well today is bad as I am in pain from the procedure. Now my chest hurts too so I have another pain. I have a 1-2” incision mark on the base of my neck. I covered it up before leaving the hospital as to not scare the children as it looks awful. It was bothering me though so I took it off and now all I have is the clear plastic liquid bandage that the doctor put on. My hematologist called and said the MRI showed that I have arthritis in L4 and L5 in my back and that is where that pain is coming from. I will have an appointment with him as soon as all the results come back from my biopsy. So the whole lymph node problem was just a fluke that they found it. If it weren’t for the arthritis I wouldn’t even know about it as I had no pain there and only found out about it because of the CAT scan at the emergency room. I should know by Thursday if I have cancer or not.

Today is rough. Greg stayed home but then spent most of the day working on the lawn while I took care of the children. I did some blinkie therapy and felt good about that. I finally had enough though and sent the children out with their lawn mowers to help their daddy. I am evil for that I know. Lara got a bubble lawn mower for her birthday this past 27th and Anthony had a Fisher price shape one from his first birthday. So they are both “helping” dad with the lawn. I get peace and quiet inside.

No comments: