Saturday, August 9, 2008

Shopping...

My throat is feeling bad today. I am sore and a bit itchy. I had tomato soup last night that went down well so I have found a new food to eat, soup. I also tried to get new t-shirts ass I only have four that are fitting. All the others are x-large and the scarfs just don’t look good with them. It only looks right when the shirts are fitted. I went to “Old Navy” but there shirts this year are so thin the just cling to my body. I am just too flat chested to make that look work. So I went to “The Gap”. Their shirts are thicker but only come in black, white and grey! They are also a bit clingy and cost $16.50 each. Of coarse the men’s which are better made are only $12 each. Ugh I hate clothes companies!

So today I will try “Target” as we have to get Anthony a bike helmet anyway. Greg is going to take the children bike riding and he needs a helmet first so off to Target we go.

No comments: