Thursday, August 28, 2008

More tests...

Well I talked to my regular doctor last night. He said that he will continue to give me the Percocet until I see the Pain management doctor. So that is one less thing to worry about. I was worried that my meds would be cut off a week plus before I got to see the pain management and thus making the pain management worthless. After all I need that when I have the pain, right? Anyway today I had the gallium scan at the hospital. It took about an hour to do. It had two big flat square things that rotated around me in a complete 180 degree rotation. I wasn’t loving that test as the plates were very close to my face. They were short staffed today and so at first they left the room, but when I said I prefer someone in the room with me one was always there. I just felt like the thing could crush me.

Tonight we have to take Lara for a CBC at a Quest lab for school. Her doctor’s office is no longer covered by our insurance so we have to go to an independent lab. Hopefully that will go smoothly. Tomorrow I have a MRI of my head. It is hard keeping track of all these tests and appointments. I am just feeling like a human guinea pig. I am just so tired of all this. My family might get together this weekend for my mother’s birthday. I hope we do, as that would be something fun to do for a change.

Anthony is getting restless and destroying things all over the house. I had my little TV in the living room but took it away as he just couldn’t keep his hands off of it and it feel down. I put it back this morning while my parent’s baby sat and so far he has left it alone. The minute he touches it though out it will go. I just wish we could fix out big TV or just get rid of it already.

Needless to say with all this TTCing is just a non issue. I can not get pregnant while taking radio active material inside of me or taking the Percocet. Not sure if I will ever get back to that at this point. Heck I am not even sold that I will be here nine months from now as bad as I am feeling now.

No comments: