Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday...

Today Greg is being extra good as I think he knows he just went too far yesterday. I mean Dee is a close friend and to say she said I act like a 17 year old was just too much. I am sad to say after they left the house I had a glass of wine to relax. Well it did not mix well with the Percocet and I got loopy. Didn’t think that would happen. Anyway I slept most of the night after that. Not exactly mom of the year material. I am no hung over today as I only had the one glass.

I did not get to go to church as Lara had a fit about wearing her shoes. Her daddy and her got into a lock horn about what shoes to wear and then she started having a fit. It was getting late so Greg just took Anthony while Lara and I stayed at home. I really wish they would stop locking horns like that.

I still can’t see clearly out of my right eye, and so can’t drive anywhere. I feel like I am trapped in this house. There isn’t much nearby. Most things are about a mile which I am not sure I can walk in my state of health. I just wish the eye would clear up.

1 comment:

Squirrel said...

I just wanted to send you some cyber-hugs, and hope that this all clears up soon. You've had so much to deal with!
Take care
Squirrel