Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And so it goes...

I am hiding by the computer as we have a plumber over. Greg tried to hook up the water hose for the refrigerator and made a mess of it. Water was leaking so bad we had to turn off the water. So no shower as of yet today. I looked like “Medusa” after she met up with Jason! Only in this version he only got a bit of her neck. I still can’t eat but I am thinking it is no longer physical. I think it is psychological. I went to eat a bagel last night and got all tense and shaky. I just don’t know what I am going to do now.

Greg is home today and dealing with the plumber. He is also dealing with the children but Anthony was screaming so not so well. They seem to be calm now. On to another day. I have to get more Percocet as I am running out.

No comments: