Monday, August 11, 2008

Regression?

My throat seems to be sorer today. Maybe because the clear bandage is coming off? I am just really cranky too and Greg just can’t handle it at all. Yesterday he tried to put in the water hose to the new refrigerator (yep we are now modern!) but it is leaking so now the cold water is turned off. We just got into a lot of arguments over that project. I just wish he had done it but no he has to get me involved. At one point I had to drop everything to “help” him drill a hole in our water pipe. So I finished up what I was doing and went to help him. Well all I did was look at him drill the hole! He didn’t need any “help”. Pretty much the project went like that. He wanted advice, I would give it, and he did it his own way anyway. I really hated him for that as it is not like I couldn’t have done it myself with a lot less fan fare! After all I was the one that laid down the floor in the attic while taking care of a toddler and infant solo while he was away on a business trip.

We still have to get together with the superintendent of school to see what is going on with Lara. I doubt they will fight her going to 1st grade but you never know. So we are also putting her in CCD classes to prepare for her first holy communion. This is going to be an exciting year for her. So much going on. Anthony is staying with me this year as all he could do is Pre K 3, and we just don’t have money for that.

Greg is the same as always as is his dad and sister. His dad has not asked once how I am doing! I mean WTF he only has one daughter in law you think he would like to know. His sister asked I think once but didn’t say anything besides “OK”. I guess she was disappointed it wasn’t malignant. If it were she could raise the children her way, you know, the right way.

No comments: