Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tired...

I really have to keep track of the Percocet and make sure I take it on time. Otherwise I am in pain. It is getting harder and harder to get up at 3 AM to take it but I have to or at 3:30 I am up and in pain. If I do take it late the pain lasts a while longer before the Percocet kicks in. I just don’t feel I am getting better. Yesterday my eye started to hurt. Now I feel as if someone punched me in the eye. I wish the doctor’s appointment wasn’t made so far away. I still have to wait until the twentieth to get answers.

Lara and Anthony have been awful. They are just too cooped up and restless. They argue all the time and yell at us. I yell at them and then everything hurts. It is just awful. I feel like a rotten mother at these times. Not to mention the house is filthy and looks like it belongs in the ghetto in some wretched garret. Greg has been helpful, but mostly he just complains that things are dirty. I just get tired easily still.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Mike Conlin and i would like to show you my personal experience with Percocet.

I am 20 years old. Have been on Percocet for 25 days now. This drug works very well for pain, however be aware that it is EXTREMELY ADDICITVE if not taken appropriately. Dependence/tolerance is easily built up, and it will make you feel euphoric if enough is taken. My best advice is to throw them out if you ever feel you are taking them for anything other then the exact reason they were prescribed

I have experienced some of these side effects-
dizzyness, lightheadedness, a sort of euphoric feeling, odd dreams, drowsyness and also itchyness. The itchyness is very sporadic (for lack of a better word) and comes in different spots all over my body, although not very intense if taken appropriately.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Mike Conlin

Percocet Prescription Medication