Monday, August 18, 2008

Eye Doctor...

I am just getting so frustrated. OK so Greg says that the doctors need to see me to monitor me because of the meds. Simple solution for e is to just stop the meds. So we go to the doctor and I tell the doctor I can’t keep taking the meds if he has to monitor me and that my husband can’t keep taking off of work to take me there. The doctor says I have a serious disease and that I have to continue as my eye sight is at stake. Greg chimes in taking off work is no problem. (Total BS as he was kvetching about it yesterday that it was too much time) so he puts drops in my eyes and examines me, and send me home to continue the meds. We get back and I just want to throw up and die. Greg starts in again about having to go right back to work. Of coarse this is when Lara wets her pants and now Greg is mad that he has to change them, as I am lying on the bed sick yet again. Then to top it he has to make lunch, as they are hungry. He is just not a happy camper doing any of this and saying how much work he is missing. He eventually goes off and now I have to stay up to make sure the children don’t toss food all over the place.

This is just so bad. He says one thing at the doctors and another thing at home. He is Mr. Perfect Patient’s Husband there and the DH I know at home. UGH I just want to stop all of this. I am sick of looking like a psycho. I also can’t drive like this. The doctor casually says I will be like this for “a few weeks”. So I remind Greg. Who is going to turn in Lara’s CCD paper work so she can start preparation for her first holy communion? Who is going to take her to the doctors to get her physical so she can go to school? Who is actually going to drive her to and from school? All of this is going on during those not so important few weeks I have to continue with these stupid eye drops. Even if Greg will do it, which he actually has no choice he has to, I have to hear he complaints as if this is the ideal situation for me! Hello I am not the type to like this at all.

Sorry for the kvetch.

No comments: