Thursday, August 7, 2008

Benign!!!...

I went to the doctor today for the results and the lymph nodes were benign. So it is not cancer and we are relieved about that. So I am off to a Pulmonologist to see what can be done as it is Sarcoidosis. The Pulmonologist will be able to tell us how severe it is and what can be done to treat it. I will see that doctor on the 20th of this month. Right now I am just happy I don’t have cancer.

The scar is about 2” x ½” but the doctor said it should fade to nothing in six months. In the mean time I am wearing scarves when I go out of the house as it looks really bad and is at an awkward place. It is not on my neck so I can’t cover it with a ribbon, and it is not below the neck line of my t-Shirts. So it is pretty much out there for all to see unless I wear a scarf. Right now I am just happy it is not cancer.

No comments: