Friday, August 8, 2008

Feeling better...

I am still recovering from the surgery. I did some reading on Sarcoidosis and apparently Afro Americans and those of European decent; especially Scandinavians have a higher rate of getting this. My father’s last name is Scandinavian so I guess that is the side of the family I can thank for this.

Last night we went to DQ because they were having the blizzard charity night. We were all going to get one (well except me) when we found out they weren’t doing it there so I just got ice cream for the children and Greg got the blizzard. I got a fruit freeze thing. Anyway so we had our ice cream inside and then as we were leaving met up with another family. Very nice looking with two daughters. The dad said he sold real state and coached the girl’s soccer team. They were very nice and we were having a nice chat when Lara said, “my mommy went to a place and they cut her throat”. The couple looked in shock. So I had to explain I had surgery at a hospital and not a fight. We tried to tell Lara not to do that but god only knows if she will or not. She just loves to share information with everyone. I wonder if that is the Asperger’s?

Greg is at work again, and the children are watching TV. They had pepperoni sandwiches for breakfast today. They love pepperoni. I am just trying to get through the day. Later on I think I might try to walk to CVS to get a new prescription.

No comments: