Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Seeking help...

I am finally seeing the Pulmonologist today at 5 PM. My mom and dad are coming over to watch the children so we can actually hear what the doctor has to say about the Sarcoidosis and my eye. I got a referral waiting for me at my primary doctor’s office. Greg will have to get it, as I still can’t drive with my eye all blurry. Greg actually suggested that I do go but again I reminded him that I really can’t see out of one eye and that probably isn’t a great idea. Ugh it is amazing how fast he can forget everything. I mean we are talking nanoseconds here. I had just reminded him about my eye and then he wants me to drive?

The children are tearing apart the sofa again. I just don’t know what they have against that sofa. Why take off all the cushions? It is filthy and I just can’t clean it at my state so it is just staying dirty. I have couch cleaner and everything but by the time everyone is ion bed I am out cold in mine. OK that sounded bad. Out cold from my illness and not you know booze or drugs (the fun kind that is) I have lots of the non-fun ones to take.

Last night I did the salt spell on my house. I went to every room with a salt shaker and opened up the window then I said:

Gods of the north, south, east and west, bless this room.
Winds of the north, south, east and west, cleanse this room
Lights of the north, south, east and west, fill this room with healing light.

Earth, Air, Fire, Water - bring peace, harmony and joy to this room
Salt cleanse this room
Air freshen this room
Let water and fire be used only for peace in this room.

The blessings of the Lord and Lady are upon this room. Let no evil pass nor exist here. I ask this in the name of the father, son and Holy Ghost amen.

I hope that gets rid of what ever is here with us. Something creepy is going on. Anthony keeps talking about his friend that he talks with. He says the boy told him to do this or that. He says the boy is in the house with us. I know that little children often get imaginary friends and that they are usually the same sex and age as the child. I know all that but I just in general have had a bad feeling since day one at this house. I have had the feeling something bad happened to a little boy here. I tried to do searches on Google, but came up with nothing. Hopefully the salt spell will work. My house is so messy now that I could not clean up the salt afterward so hopefully now we won’t get ants.

Greg was a piss. At first he said the whole thing creped him out and that I was scaring the children. Well I explained to the children I was doing a cleansing spell to rid the house of anything bad and they were OK with that. I think it helps that Disney has a show that they watch that is a sit com about a family of witches. So no satanic thing was going on in their heads. So I did all the rooms on the main floor (we have a ranch) and said I was done. Well Greg then told me that I should do the basement as well that the windows down there can open. So I guess he did a 180 on the whole creepy spell notion! So I did it down there too. I felt better going to bed. If my health doesn’t improve I will try to get some sage, a feather and something else I was supposed to get that I forget now.

No comments: