Friday, August 15, 2008

Ophthalmologist...

I saw the Ophthalmologist today. The verdict isn’t final yet but the Ophthalmologist is leaning towards the Sarcoidosis. They dilated my pupils today at about 2 PM and my right eye still is dilated. It is now midnight and the stupid eye is still wide awake even though I am tired. Personally between you and me I think I look a bit like “Bill the Cat” Hmmmm............. Maybe that makes me “Jill The cat”? At any rate after the appointment we went to the mall to eat. I am now thoroughly pissed off at DH for not telling me how psycho I actually looked. I mean what in the world did that poor pizza worker think when I ordered the food? To boot I had my three year old on with me. Bet he said a prayer for the poor boy to be safe from the psycho mommy. So I am pissed at Greg for not saying a damn thing. He said e was afraid I would yell at him. WTF!? Thanks Hun, love you too! I just feel sick and that I am dying. I go from one thing to another. The only plus is that I was able to eat the pizza which I didn’t think I would. At this point I think this is just going to continue until I just fade away.

No comments: