Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Eye problems...

keep taking the Percocet so the pain in my back and neck are not a problem. My eye is the biggest thing now. My right eye is still dilated because the med I take three times a day keeps it that way. It is supposed to speed up the healing. As a result my right eye is very light sensitive, achy, and blurred vision. I really only see with my left eye now. So now my lazy left eye that usually doesn’t do a thing is doing most the work and is complaining about that. I get tired easily. I have still been doing my blinkies and glitter names but they are harder to do and I am not really sure what they look like as to me they are all blurry. Hopefully they are not blurry to everyone else.

Lara and Anthony have been fighting all day so I had to yell at them. I feel like such a bad mommy to do that but they just won’t stop. Anthony took apart the sofa and living room so I put him in the cooler (AKA his crib) he is too quite there I have to check up on him. Yep too quite he moved the crib to the dresser and was playing with Lara’s stuff. Predictable? yes. I think I am going to plan my get away to Lisbon falls Maine now.
_________________

No comments: