Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hallows Eve...

We carved a pumpkin finally yesterday. I wanted to go to a street that gets all decked out for Halloween but was out voted. Today I am going to just hang with Anthony and maybe get another pumpkin as his favorite design was nixed by Lara and Greg. They wanted a scary face and Anthony wanted a ghost. I also liked the ghost so if I find an inexpensive pumpkin I will carve that while the other two are away from home. I am so underhanded sometimes! Tomorrow I will be a matching ladybug with Lara. This will be the first time in a long time I am something cute for Halloween. Usually I am Goth, but as many who know me have pointed out I can get the “costume” out of my wardrobe as I like black and corsets, etc. So in reality me in a pretty ladybug outfit is a scary thing.

No comments: