Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Moving on I hope...

Well we are done trying this month as I think I have ovulated so that is good. Greg takes so long to fell that darn cup that I am exhausted in the morning and he doesn’t get up on time so the mornings are really bad. Who know maybe the steroids will make me fertile? It would be nice if there was a positive side effect of these things, as I seem to only get the nasty ones like nausea and vomiting.
We are all set for Halloween. We have all the candy for the Trick Or Treater's. I bought some pumpkin bubbles for Lara to take in to the school party on Friday as a treat to give out there. Lara is going to be a lady bug and Anthony is going to be a bee. They already wore their costumes this past weekend twice. I will look for pictures later on as I think Greg took some. There was a costume parade at the local fire house and an event at the county zoo and we took them to both events and they had fun. We also picked out our pumpkin and will carve tonight.
Yesterday Greg’s dad said he was going to toss away all of Greg’s old clothes that were at his house. Well Greg didn’t know they were there so he went to go look at them first. His dad wanted to toss them out that day but had to wait one day and made a big deal out of that. Anyway so he goes to look at them and they are perfectly fine! They were in his old room until his sister made a big closet out of it and put his clothes in the basement. So now they are all musty and I am hoping we can get the smell out of them. I just think it was nasty for her to do that. She could have put them in the attic to avoid the must after all that is where she would have put her clothes. But in her world of “only I matter and to heel with everyone else” I guess the musty basement made sense to her. She was also probably mad because he didn’t drop everything to help her with her project. She picked the perfect time to do it and all. A week before Christmas! Go figure we were busy then! She said it could be her Christmas gift though and so whom else do we have to shop for anyway? Our children? Nope only Debbie! Anyway I am double washing them today. There are designer shirts in there that cost s a lot of money that we simply do not have to buy new ones. His family really tics me off with their wastefulness. They just toss everything out and buy new.
Any who my blinkies are not selling very well as of late. I am making a huge one for a group and I am hoping they give me something, as it is a lot of work. So far I have nine pages with 33 babies on them. All cropped to fit so it takes time to do. Hopefully business will pick up. I am thinking of applying at Target for holiday help but haven’t mentioned that to Greg as I am sure he won’t like that idea at all.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Jill-

Want to come and check out a new site for some current and former FF friends? this is an invite link-

http://fffriends.ning.com/?xgi=a7DT7ol

Catherine