Saturday, October 25, 2008

Still ill...

I am still feeling ill, and scared to leave the house alone. Last night I went to the playhouse for Player’s Night. The play was OK, and it was nice to see people. I just felt awkward and am sure I didn’t say anything right at all. I just can’t talk anymore without sounding like an idiot. On the way home I almost got into an accident so I think night driving should be out for a while. I didn’t see the car until the last minute and we barely missed each other. It shook me up. Of coarse there was someone on a cell phone nearby that was overreacting. That is just my bad luck to have that bonus.

Hopefully we can do something fun today as Greg is finally not working this weekend. We need the money so that is why he works so much. Financially we are bad off. Apparently our bank charged us a monthly fee of $2 on our savings account and sometime this past month took the last of it so they closed our account. We were never notified of this and so didn’t even know it was closed. Greg told me yesterday after he got home from work. Yesterday I was in NY doing the soda can recycling. We are evil and take our cans up to NY when they have the nickel deposit on them. After there was a shoe store that is closing and I saw sandals for 80% off. I got a pair for $8 and felt great until Greg told me our account was closed. Now I feel guilty but can’t return them, as the closeout said “no refunds”. I wish I hadn’t bought them. I need to get a job ASAP.

No comments: