Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Follow up...

We saw the neurologist today. He said that the double vision could take time to go away he suggested an eye patch to block the bad eye so the vision is not doubled. Hopefully that will take care of the nausea as well. The MRI didn’t show anything wrong but he said it does not always show. The doctor is suggesting long term steroids, but I don’t want to get a big face. He also suggested a lumbar puncture test but that sounds painful. I was getting upset so he prescribed Zantax! I am not taking that as I think anyone would be upset in my shoes. It is not like this happy pill will make me see any better. I am going to an ophthalmologist neurologist on Friday in the city. I just want to be able to see normal again and not feel so sick. I feel like I am drunk 24/7. I hated my appointment today they were talking about me like I wasn’t in the room. Maybe next time I won’t go.

No comments: