Saturday, October 25, 2008

Financially bad...

Things are bad with us money wise. My medical bills are just putting a strain on us and we are not keeping up with them. We lost our savings account because the monthly fee was more than was in the account so they just closed it on us. I just went to the bank to talk to them and they offered us nothing. They said we will get the notification in our next statement. I am so mad at them for that.

If you have enjoyed any of the graphics I have made for you than this would be a great time to show that appreciation by giving a little back to the artist who made them. You can make a payment to Paypal. My account name is:

Jillian6@optonline.net

Or you could mail a check to:
Jill Hendrickson
167 Violet Dr.
Pearl River, NY, 10965

Thank you for your patronage to my endeavor.

No comments: