Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Trying...

I was in a bad mood all day Friday because of that accident. This has really just hit me hard and I am very upset about it still. It was just such a stupid thing to do. Why on earth did the owner think he could do that? What could he have done had he actually caught the guy? Just all in all a stupid thing to do.
On Saturday I had a busy day as Greg was working again this weakened. He got the call at the last minute. We really need the money with all the medical appointments I have been having so we had to do it. I started off my day with a blood test for blood sugar and hemoglobin CBC. Later I took the children solo to “Family Fun day” at Lara’s school. We had promised to take them for weeks now and so they were looking forward to it. They had a great time. There were a few inflatables there a big slide, a maze and a spider thing that had Velcro. The children wore a suit made of the stiff side and a worker tossed them on a wall of the soft stuff and they stuck there. Lara hated that but Anthony loved it. All in all they both had a great time. After we just stayed at home at had some family time.
Sunday I took Lara to church solo. After she went to CCD class and I took a short walk. I ended up back at the church and so went to a second mass by myself. I need that and felt slightly better for it. Rockland County as the stores here are closed on Sunday. After that we visited with my parents and then home for dinner. I went from 40 mg. to 30 mg. of Prednisone today so that is good. Hopefully I will feel less ill and not throw up every day. Some days I get sick several times so this is not good at all.
Monday was our seventh anniversary. Greg stayed at home so no time for the computer really. I had wash to do and I made a special dinner. I also made a chocolate pie for desert. So I was busy most of the day. For dinner I made the chicken stuffed breast that I had bought from Omaha streaks. For most it is simple thing to do but not being a cook it took me more time than most. I did manage to make mashed potatoes from scratch though. I gave Greg an anniversary clock I won on e-bay and he gave me a pair of fashion earrings. I ended up getting sick after dinner again due to the darn meds I am on.
Tuesday I had to alter Lara’s PJ’s as today is “Wear Your Favorite PJ’s To School” day. They were too long for her so I hemmed the legs and arms. Again not being a seamstress it took me a long time to do. Later on I saw my Pulmonologist about the blood test and what to do. He does not want me on long term Prednisone and wants me to take other meds should I need further treatment in a month. He said that the 40 mg. was a lot for me to take and that my symptoms should decrease now that I am on 30 mg. All my symptoms are from the steroids according to him as they just have so many bad side effects. My sugar levels are normal, but once again the hemoglobin is low. So I have to get a bone marrow biopsy and some other tests. I also have to see a hematologist to set all that up. He recommended one but the one he recommended was dealing with my MIL when she was sick. The last time he saw her he sent her home saying she was OK. Well she felt so bad she went to the hospital instead and ten days later she died. So I haven’t faith in this doctor at all. I have to find another one. After I just couldn’t eat dinner and just stayed in bed and mended some more clothes. I ended up doing two pants and a shirt.
I am just so tired of being sick and am just going to try to move on. We are starting up again tonight TTCing as it is driving me crazy that we haven’t done anything in such a long time. I just have to try at least. The progesterone is still making me nauseas and sick. Still keeping me up at night. It is hard to go to sleep and once I am it is not a deep sleep and so everything wakes me up. Once up it is hard to go to sleep again. Today I was up at 5 AM and so did some graphics to ease my nerves.

No comments: