Thursday, October 23, 2008

Trying...

I am just not feeling well because of these darn steroids. They make me moody and crazy at the same time. I am driving myself and my family crazy. Greg is having a hard time with all of this. We have decided to move on with TTCing and am actively trying again. If not now than when? We are also going to try to reclaim our relationship by putting the children to bed at a bed time and then having alone time. Up to now they have just fallen asleep on the couch and we put them to bed. Sad but true.

I also feel very lonely but also afraid to go out. I fear I will get confused and lost. I tried to call some friends but it failed as I wasn’t speaking very coherently and no doubt they probably thought I was under the influence of something. I trued calling two friends and both ended awkward. So I just can’t even reach out other than in the cyber world. I just wish this was over already and I can move on and live. Sarcoidosis sucks big time.

No comments: