Monday, September 29, 2008

Not good news...

I had my last of my four treatments yesterday. I wish I could state that I was a model patient but I wasn’t. I just can’t take it anymore. I know some have been sicker a lot longer, but I am just tired now. I was crying when they did the IV which is not like me at all. Heck I watched my amnio with Lara how bad can an IV be? Anyway the treatments seemed to have just alleviated the pain. I am still not seeing right. My vision is blurry and double. I can barely type this and can not read at all. I woke up Saturday and today like I have been drinking all night long. Of course I hadn’t but I feel that way. I feel so sick today I just don’t want to do anything. I have to though. I have Anthony to take care of and dirty clothes to wash. I also have to get my but in the shower, as I have to go get Lara at school at three today. I am thankful my FIL whom lives across the street comes over and does the driving. All I have to do is get out and get her while my FIL stays with Anthony in the car. I just wish I could do things. I miss doing my graphics, watching TV, reading, walking straight, driving, etc. How do people manage to stay sick long term?

No comments: