Monday, September 8, 2008

Stomach Bug...

I think I have a stomach bug as today I am going to the bathroom a lot. Yesterday I was sick all day, nauseous and throwing up. So I think it is working its way through me.

I cancelled my pain management appointment for tomorrow as I am handling it on my own. It have some pain but nothing that I can not handle and right now I just want to be drug free.

Greg was really bad today and just wouldn’t get up. He overslept by one hour! Everything was off and everyone was cranky. It was an awful morning. Lara cried all the way to school and then clung onto me crying. I just can’t take it anymore. I swear I want to get a cattle prod for that boy! I mean if things were less hectic here maybe Lara would feel better. KWIM? As it is now all we do is rush, rush, rush. All because Greg doesn’t want to wake up first. Well he is the one that needs over and hour of solid bathroom time to get ready for work. I only need ten minutes. So what should I do? Wake up and hour early so that his highness can sleep an extra ten minutes? Don’t think so. Then I would be up and it would be too early for Lara to get up so all I would do is wait? Ugh this boy just got too much mommy and daddy service for way tooo long!

Sorry for the kvetch.

No comments: