Sunday, September 7, 2008

Goodbye Medications!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am down to one drop a day with the drops and some days I skip them. I think this next appointment will be my last. I am sick of these meds already. I still have the infection on my cut. I put stuff on during the day with a bandage, and stuff alone at night to air out. Well I got the results on Thursday of all the tests. The heart test had not come back yet so that will come the next visit. The radioactive one showed Sarcoidosis in my lymph nodes in both my chest and neck. Now the doctor wants to do a bone scan to see where the pain is coming from and then a bone marrow biopsy. Not sure if they are suspecting marrow cancer and so am confused about that test. We have to get approvals of those tests and I just don’t want to do them. Greg is also wondering of I can go solo so he doesn’t have to take off from work. The first one requires radioactive injection which made me nauseas and the second I think is quite painful from what I have heard.

Friday was another rough day of Lara not wanting to go to school and ten not wanting me to pick her up. We got a whole list of supplies to get for her special Ed class. So we have to go shopping again. We stayed at home at night because of the coming storm. I was very tired and slept through the night. Right through my 3 AM Percocet alarm. I woke up at 8 AM Saturday.

Saturday I woke up at 8 AM with a neck ache and back pain but nothing that severe. So I decided to skip the Percocet. I am happy to say I haven’t had another one since. It is so nice to not have to worry about what time it is and when I have to take my next pill! The storm came at about 1 PM. About noon Greg mentioned our gutters were probably clogged and that we would have to clean them out. He also wanted to take everything of the floor in the basement. We have some toys and such down there as well as some jar and canned foods. When we fixed the plumbing we moved the downstairs cabinet and never put it back. So the food was on the floor on bags. Only jars and cans no boxes, as they would get moldy and book lice. I took the job of the gutters. Greg got the ladder all set and I did the whole house’s gutter in about a half hour. I am good with ladders even if sick! Greg is too cautious and would have taken longer. Anyway as I put the ladder away I felt the first drip, so I took just the right amount of time. They were really clogged too so no doubt we would have flooded had I not done that. We had some minor drips in the back room, but no flooding. When we saw the radar we saw that the majority of the storm was west of us and east of us. We were in a little pocket this time and so were not hit hard.

Today I woke up achy and nauseous. Not sure if it is Percocet withdrawal or not as I have had bouts of nausea for a while now. Also I read that withdrawal symptoms start 6-8 hours after the last dose and since my last one was Friday at 11 PM I think it is too long for that to start now. We managed to go to church, and then Greg went to work to prepare for a class. I am home with the children. I was going to visit my parents but I am just not up to it now. I just feel so sick. Just waiting for the hag to show up at my door.

No comments: