Thursday, September 25, 2008

Right eye is going blind...

I had my MRI yesterday. I just couldn’t take it and lost it after they gave me the IV shunt. I have had just too many IV’s as of late. Anyway I had the MRI and the third injection of stuff in two days. Then I went to the Neurologist appointment. He wants me to get steroid IV’s for the next four days. He says that the optic nerve is being pinched by the Sarcoidosis and if I don’t I would go blind. My parents are coming over today. My dad will stay with Anthony while my mom takes me for the IV. They said they could do it at home but things are so messy here I just don’t want anyone in my house right now. KWIM? Hopefully the IV’s will work and not hurt too much. The dye that the eye doctor put in hurt as did the IV for the MRI. So maybe my veins are getting sensitive from over use?

I also hope the steroids won’t make my face big. I’m ugly enough on my own.

No comments: