Monday, November 10, 2008

The Weekend...

I managed to survive Lara’s four days off. Now she is back at school and really mad about that. She woke up this morning and asked first thing if it was a school day. When I said yes she screamed she was sick of school, that she had enough, and she was done with it. The morning went down hill from there. She hated everything and was just a grump. She also woke Anthony whom also became a grump.

Back to the weekend. Saturday we spent most of the day at home as Greg wanted to take care of the leaves in the front yard. After we went to go bowling as Lara had gotten five bedtime stickers and so wanted that as her treat. Well, when we got there we found out they didn’t take credit cards. Only cash and checks neither of which we had so we had to go. The children were not happy about that! So we bribed them with Friendlie's Ice Cream which worked.

Sunday was the usual church and CCD class. Then armed with cash we managed to scrape together we went back to bowling. We had a children’s lane with gutter guards up. Even then I didn’t make 100. I forget the score maybe 80 something? Anywho Greg won with a 114, and then it was me, then Lara and then Anthony. Greg looked like he knew bowling as he did all the right moves. I just went to the line and tried my best without any of the wind up. Lara went to the line and threw it right away so she is actually closer than me to this as I stop. Anthony goes to the line puts the ball on the floor and roils it. It takes forever to get to the pins but he actually got a strike and a spare during the game so it seems to work. Later on we visited my parents and I took my beanie bear collection with me. I wanted to sell them on E-Bay. Last night though I found out that they have no value anymore so I don’t think I will be selling them after all. I was hoping to get holiday money for them. As much as I didn’t want to sell them we just need money for Christmas. Well that is out and so I have to look to something else.

I E-mailed my brothers to see what plans are in the making for thanksgiving but no response yet. Found out last night that another poster here copied one of my blinkies and took away the writing. Then when another poster asked for a blinkie she added the phrase they wanted and posted it as her own work! Ugh the font was all blurry and off centered and she just made a mess of it. It bothered me that someone took my art work and just stole it. Then to top it off she did a bad job of remaking it. I know it should bother me but it really does. I mean I really put my heart into my work. She should have made her own.

Other than that I am just feeling run down and hung over today even though I didn't drink yesterday. I am also achy and was sick again last night. I have a bone density appointment this week and I also have to go to the city on Friday to the optic Neurologist. I am also very edgy and easily made upset. Anthony is driving me crazy today as he is still in a snit. I had a talk with Greg this morning but who knows if it sunk in. I basically told him I am not happy being sick and that I don’t appreciate him saying things when I do get sick. Like last night when he was asking me if I made sure I cleaned up everything I the bathroom after I threw up. I mean I would never say that to him. Who wants to throw up? I was feeling so ill after. He said he got it but I know next time he will say the same things.

No comments: