Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Still ill.......

For some reason I am feeling sick and tired all the time. Just a general feeling of ill health. My apatite is not great and I get full easily. So I am not eating that much. I am achy all over too which makes me just want to go to bed. I am also cranky and yell a lot so I am not fun to be around. I am hoping that by thanksgiving with my dose down to ten milligrams I will be better.

My three brothers and their families are getting together with us at my parents house on thanksgiving. An aunt from New Hampshire is also joining us as well as her son. So things are coming together and they are not going to a $100 a plate meal. I am bringing Brussels sprouts and peas/mushroom/onions. I will also set the table, as I know where everything is having done this for my mom for years now. We are getting everyone settled on what to bring. I hope it will work out well. One brother said he didn’t know how to make mashed potatoes and so wanted to bring those bud things. My aunt bailed him out and said he would do it. When I read his e-mail I just responded to boil some potatoes and then mash them. I am no help. Anywho I have to go to make dinner.

No comments: