Saturday, November 15, 2008

And so it goes...

I saw the NYC doctor on Friday my prednisone is not going to be cut as fast as the original plan. Now he wants me to go by increments of five. So I will go from 20 milligrams to 15 then 12.5, 10, 7.5, 5, .5 then nothing. So it is a bit slower but there is only one week instead of two for each dose.

My eye can see fine now so that is good. My middle is getting the pain back again. When I woke up today I was in pain so that is not good. I just hope this does not mean that they Sarcoidosis has moved to my liver. It moves to the liver in 95% of patients according to Greg so that is a possibility. I also get pains in my chest so I am thinking that could be the lymph node acting up. This is just no fun.

Greg and I fought on Friday. He is upset about taking so many days off from work. I used up all his vacation days on my appointments. I thought he was using sick and personal but he used vacation. In his shoes I would have used sick and personal as it was no vacation. I just don’t get him. He also complained about how much we are spending on my medical bills. We had a big fight on that. Basically I told him that I will not go to another doctor then, but then he was mad for me throwing away my health and said he wants me to go. So what is left to do? Either way he is mad and I get mad at him for being mad at me. After all I didn’t ask for this and I did nothing to bring it on.

On the lighter side Lara and Anthony are both well and happy. Lara now likes to go to CCD class, but still hates to go to school. Anthony still doesn’t understand why he can’t go to “4 year old school” even though he is four. He just doesn’t get cut off date’s poor boy. They are both going to bed at 8 PM and staying there to get their stickers so that is working well. I am loving the bed times too as it gives me time to be alone. Greg and I still go our separate ways then so no couple time. He is just very whiney as of late. Today as I was baking cookies he whined that he wanted me to buy chocolate chip cookies instead to bake. He didn’t bather to check the oven as that is what I was making. Instead he just whined he wanted them. Ugh! He also whined about his cousin and I not talking to each other. I feel she should apologize for being rude that Christmas. After all she was the one that kicked me out of her house and as I was going physically attacked me.

Just a recap. I had asked my SIL if there was meat in these mushrooms she made. Well his cousin said that I should just eat the damn food without asking if everything has meat or not and if I didn’t like that rule I could get the hell out of her house. I am a vegetarian who is allergic to meat so I have to ask. So I got up to get my coat to leave. Well she came after me and grabbed me and said I was raised wrong. That I should just eat whatever was placed in front of me when a guest and not ask anything. I freed myself and yelled at her to leave me alone. I walked away and again she came after me. I called her rude and an anti Christmas spirit and she kicked at me. At this point Lara and Anthony were crying and Lara was trying to pull her away from me. Greg had grabbed Anthony, his sister got Lara, and his cousin’s husband got her. She told me the stress she was under making the dinner and that I should appreciate it and realize that she has all this stress that I knew nothing of. I ended up blurting out that I was having a miscarriage and so had stress of my own. She told me that my baby wasn’t the first baby in history to die and it was no big deal. We left in tears the lot of us with my FIL yelling at us that I had ruined his Christmas the first one he had since his wife died. Lara was crying she tried to protect me but she was too little. I haven’t been near her since and that was Christmas, 2006.

So Greg thinks I should call her. I think she should have called me since she was the instigator and the one that kept it going. She is having Thanksgiving and his dad is hinting we should stop by. Ummm not really what I want to do as I am sick enough these days without adding her to the mix. The thanksgiving at my parent’s house is coming together so that is good. I will just concentrate on that. Nothing in the TTC world yet.

No comments: