Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sarcoidosis is touring again!...

I saw my Pulmonologist yesterday and got the test results from last week. The good news is that as of date my liver has not gotten the Sarcoidosis. I am happy about that ass Greg told me that in 95% of cases it moves to the liver. Not sure what they can do about it then. The bad news was that my bone density is a tad bit on the low side. Not much but it is low. That is from the prednisone though and not the Sarcoidosis. So since I am weaning off of that and down to 15 milligrams now we will wait for me to wean off of it and test again. I do not want to take the meds for this, as it requires you to stand up for a half an hour after taking them or you throw up. I am already throwing up with the prednisone so I am not wanting to take this and throw up some more. Also the news was not good on my lungs. I do a test there every time I go and apparently the results show that the Sarcoidosis is moving into my lungs now. Nothing to bad as of yet but if I start coughing or wheezing I will have to start treatment. I am having pressure and discomfort that I thought was from my lymph node and the Sarcoidosis and dead tissue there but I think now it is from the lungs. This Sarcoidosis is just taking a tour of my body. It seems to be going from top to bottom so I am thinking I am not out of the woods with my liver getting affected. I think the doctor is on the same page, as he wants me to repeat my liver test every month.

On the lighter side. Lara is doing well at CCD class bit not at school. She hates it. She has also started to toss her sandwich in the garbage and then tell us it fell on the floor. Today I had a talk with her about wasting food and how if she does that we will not know she doesn’t like the food and so will continue to give it to her. Also I give her scrapes to the squirrels and they are hungry. The last part was the charm and sop she said she will not toss her food in the trash anymore. Anthony is doing well and growing every day into a little man. We are working on getting him off the diaper and on the pot. His daddy got him to stand to do his business and he is proud of that. The bedtime is going well. They both go to bed on time and Lara goes to sleep fairly quickly. Poor Anthony though is a night owl and I can hear him talking to his stuffed animals for a while after we have left the room. He does keep it down though so he is good about that as Lara can go to sleep. Greg and I continue to have stress over finances and medical bills, etc. He also just has these notions on what a wife and mother should be like that is based on his mom. I can’t talk about it as we lost her two years ago to cancer. He does though expect me to be a certain thing and I just am not like that at all. I just have to be true to me. KWIM? We are trying this cycle again with the instead cups. I do not think it could happen at this point with my age and health going against me. I am really just going through the motions at this point and not even temping.

No comments: