Saturday, June 28, 2008

This cycle is out...

Lara is going to a summer recreational program starting Monday. It will be half days every week day until August. I think it will be good for her to be more social with other children. I think the adult in charge is her kindergarten teacher. Greg and I keep on joking it is like Sponge Bob and Mrs. Puff in that Sponge Bob never leaves her class.

Anthony is OK but his nose is cloggy and he gets nose bleeds. I think he has allergies and so am thinking of taking him to the doctor Monday when Lara is in the summer recreational program. He is very big. When I signed Lara up I had the two of then and they wanted to know why he wasn’t getting singed up. The youngest accepted is 5 by June 30th and so he falls way short of that. They were amazed he was only three years old.

Greg is being better. I think he is worried about me and so has eased up some. He is outside mowing the lawn now and is on call later on. His sister’s birthday is Tuesday and so we have to get her a gift. He wanted to buy her cake as well. The same one he got for his birthday. He had requested a certain cake and so I got it for him. It was expensive though and so I put my foot down on that. With my brothers I get a budget. With his dad and sister money becomes no object. I simply will not do without so we can get her a fancy cake.

At least we fixed the plumbing and so have the kitchen sink back!!!
I am not feeling very well. I have the report from the blood tests and so see the EBV levels. The norm is 0-.9 for EBV. My first was 3.04 and my second was 2.86 so it is going slowly down. My Hematocrit (normal levels 35-45) went from 34.5 to 34.1. My Hemoglobin (normal levels 11.7 -15.5) went from 12 (in the normal range) to 11.2. My RBC (normal range 3.80-5.10) went from 4.03 to 3.94 still in range but dropping. All levels seem to be dropping. I am within normal range but towards the bottom of most. It is hard to get up as I am in pain from the moment I first start to wake up. I saw a gastrologist and he is baffled about the pain and the getting sick. He says they are two different things. I shouldn’t be getting sick with pain as low as mine is. He found no blood in his exam. He wanted me to get a colonoscopy but the first available date is July 30th! What is the point of that if I am bleeding anywhere? I think I am going to get that US that the OB/GYN wanted to see if there is bleeding there. I would just think if there was I would see blood coming out wouldn’t I? At any rate the dropping levels to my mom says internal bleeding. Not a big bleed but a bleed somewhere. Since she is a RN trained at John Hopkins I trust her in that call. OK so she is retired now but she was a licensed RN for the longest time.

I think I am going to skip this cycle, as I am not sure what my body would do if I did get a baby.

If anyone wants a new sparkle signature just let me know!

No comments: