Saturday, June 7, 2008

In the Two Week Wait...Again!...

Anthony is enjoying going to the potty. I have to remember to put him in pull ups when we go out so he can go to the bathroom. It is hard as we have messed up and put him in a diaper and then he gets mad he can’t go to the bathroom. We haven’t done our letters for a while sand so have to start that again. I was proud of him the other day. A boy from Lara’s class was being mean to her. She wanted to hold the boy’s younger brother’s hand. The two are becoming good friends. Well the older boy kept on pushing her away saying his brother was his. So Anthony tried to break them apart saying to leave his sister alone. I was there as was the boy’s mom. We get along very well and so no conflict there. I told the boy he should be nicer to girls that good boys don’t hit girls (sexist I know but I am what I am. I still think most boy get to be bigger than most girls). I also said for him to be nicer to little boys that are big for their age as they will be bigger than him in no time. The whole time his mom agreed with me so I didn’t step out of line. I was just so proud of my boy to look out for his sister even when it was a bigger boy.

Lara is OK. The tests I think are over and the meeting is set for the 16th. Her school work is awful, as she doesn’t do anything all day long. The teacher is tired at this point of constantly trying to get her to move so sometimes lets her be. I know the feeling. It is like you prod and prod and all she does is move a millimeter. It is very exhausting.

Greg is OK but totally into his lawn. Today he is going to get his leaf blower fixed. Big thrill there. He is actually getting worse about doing things. If I don’t do something it doesn’t get done at all. Then he talks to himself and I think he wants me to do something, but no he is just talking to himself. Ugh he is aggravating sometimes. I get up later than he did today. The children were up earlier with him. So does he feed them? Give them a cup of OJ? No he just gets showered and ready fir the day then when I get up tells nee I have to feed them, as they are so hungry! WTF!

I am glad I have ovulated, as I don’t have to stay up until two in the morning anymore to wait for him to fill that darn cup. I get so tired of that it really is a big head ache. I just don’t know how much more I can do this. Maybe I just have to give up. When I do that will be it because unless he is filling a cup we are not doing anything so it is not like we cab get an “ooops” baby. I am still so tired. I woke up again this Saturday feeling hangover, but I didn’t touch a drop last night except in the dinner. I made Welsh rarebit and had a half cup of beer in that but I cooked off all the alcohol. I had an OB/GYN appointment on Thursday. I had a PAP as well as blood drawn. So hopefully I will find out what is wrong this week

No comments: