Friday, June 20, 2008

Another cycle...I am so tired...

Lara is in her last two days of school. Today is the end of the year party. I had signed up in the beginning of the year to make cup cakes and so I did. I made butterfly ones. I got the idea from the internet which turned out to be Martha Stewart. I tried so hard to get them right last night but they didn’t do what Martha got hers to do. That woman is just pure evil to be able to make the wings go up. Mine flopped. Today we have a meeting with the teacher and principal. They want us to agree to leave her behind which Greg now wants to do. I want to wait for the neurologist report in July to make that decision, as it could be medical. He test scores show she is right on target academically. It is just hard to keep her on task and not to slip into her own world. I showed my brother the reports and the thing I dreaded came up. He wants the neurologist to see if she fits on the spectrum as he thinks she could be higher functioning Asperger's. I have been thinking about autism and so I'm not 100% shocked. The school is leaning towards ADHD, but I am not. I am not also a biggy on meds and so if she gets that we will try non medication help. Does that make sense?

Anthony last Thursday swallowed a penny. I wrote it on the main board. He had an x-ray that day and again on Wednesday this week. The penny moved from his stomach to just before his large intestines. I thought I saw a notch in the side, but that was not confirmed by the tech. The doctor insists it will pass soon. I am so worried though.

Greg throughout this of coarse has been obsessing with his stupid lawn! His leaf blower got eaten by mice this winter and so he got a new one. Top of the line and very expensive, go figure! Anyway he is itching to use it so there goes the weekend. He has been good at times but mostly he is not helping much. If I am too tired to do something it doesn’t get done. At one point I had three days of dishes in the sink! He really ticks me off sometimes!

I am just really tired now. I also have picked up a cold because my immunity is down. So with the EBV, a cold, and my period all I want to do is go to bed and sleep. I just can’t though so I try to stay awake doing graphics. I am no longer trying to sell the blinkies at the other site as no one asked for them in a long time. When I posted that I was going they seemed a bit ticked at me. I was shocked anyone actually read the post as there was nothing for over two months. Any way I thought I would be able to see the whole site but I only got rights to see the blinkie request page. I am just too tired now to keep on looking and so left. Do you think that was rude? They seem to. Anyway I got to go. Lots of laundry to do as it is Friday.

No comments: