Monday, June 2, 2008

Getting tired...

I am hoping that Lara’s improvement last week in school carries over to this week as well. Not sure what to make of any of this. I gave my history on Friday where I told them I was dyslexic which I didn’t want to do. They asked me though if anyone in my family was learning disabled so I felt I had no choice at that point. I was told that it was kept to the team and that neither the principal nor teacher reads any of it or learn of it so I guess that is OK. Of coarse Greg said he had no history of it at all. That is because he can’t remember s**t. His sister from time to time says she is dyslexic even though she has never been diagnosed as well as ADD. I doubt it is true so I didn’t say anything. Personally I just think they are a group of over sensitive people. The slightest thing bothers them.

Anthony is doing well but a bit off that he was left out last week and on Sunday. I was getting dressed to go to church on Sunday and he cried he didn’t want to go. At the same time Greg complained too that he had to do yard work. So I said I would go alone. Well Lara wanted to go so I said I would take her only. Everyone seemed happy with this until I was going. Then Anthony had a fit that he was staying at home. His three year old was really showing then!

Greg was definitely a bad boy that day. He told me that I don’t understand why he has to work every weekend on the lawn. As if that is a complex idea that is out of my comprehension. He said that since I am always on a weekend I don’t understand how his is only two days and not seven days like mine!!!! He said my parents and I are always on a weekend!!!!! Ugh I wanted to smack him in the face. That is when I said I would go to church alone. I went on about laundry, etc that I do. He said I could do the yard work during the week! I said and what will you get in return? How about the laundry that magically gets clean and put away. Ugh he had no response. He was definitely letting his SLBS (spoiled little boy syndrome) shine that day!

I am still not ovulated as of yet so I will torture Greg to fill more cups. Heck the way I am feeling now I might make him fill a few after I ovulated just to make him crazy, as he hates to do that. That weekend thing really has me ticked. We have a party on his fathers side of the family that are invitation got lost to. Now that we know we are invited though we only have two weeks to get a baby sitter and everyone is busy so it looks like we will not go or Greg will go with his dad and Sister. Too bad as I get along with that side and wanted to go.

No comments: