Thursday, June 12, 2008

In The Two Week Wait...

Lara is slightly better at school. She has gotten two clovers (did all of her work at school) twice this week so we gave her treats. The first time we went out to an ice cream place that has really good ice cream and phenomenal whipped cream. I was happy to go. I was starting to get like that commercial with the woman watching her grandchildren and if they were good they would go out for ice cream and she says they were darlings as the oven blows up. She had her school birthday n Wednesday. I made cupcakes and sent them with Hershey's drink and lolly pops. She loved it. I did cheat on the cup cakes though and bought frosting. For decoration I dipped them in sprinkles. I was going to make fancy butterflies but I was too tired to do that. Lucky I had bought the sprinkles in case my fire blew out too early to complete the projected idea. We are almost done with the meds. We are in the final round. She has had a lot of accidents though with BM and so we are concerned about that.

Anthony is well and proud of his stickers from, peeing in the toilet. He has yet to do the other but I am sure he will in time. I have a feeling when he goes Lara will stop her problems. He is working on his alphabet and putting simple words together. I platy with him on a small magna doodle and write things like “at” then add letter to make words like “b” to make “bat”. He is proud when he can read the word.

Gregory is OK. Trying to get his father day presents which is hard as he is difficult to shop for and his birthday was just on may 12th. Things in the house are falling apart all at once. The leaf blower is shot and so we need a new one. Out TV will cost a minimum of $300 to fix so it makes more sense to buy a new one. I have convinced Greg to open it up and give it a go. He used to work on CRT’s and so knows his way around one and how to not get electrocuted while working on it. The tube works as a capasitator and so always carries a significant charge. So if you do not know what you are doing you could electrocute yourself even though the set is unplugged. It is sufficient amapage to die from so this is not a job for a weekend warrior. He does know about this stuff so I am sure he will be fine. He worked on them for years. Our oven is also broken which I found out when baking cup cakes for Lara’s school party. Had to actually bake them across the street as I had the mixed and in the cups. His cousins are having a part tomorrow but we aren’t sure if we are invited or if the children can go.

I am so tired as of late. No blood results from the OB/GYN as of yet. They have to talk to you directly and so will not leave a message. Aggravating. I just hope I don’t get another low iron thing as I already took 36 mg and now added an additional 28 a day so if that is it something is wrong with me. I am just so tired at 5 PM all I want to do is go to bed. Heck right now I want a nap. I guess the stress of being surrounded by a lot of broken things and no money to fix them is getting to me. If Greg’s company didn’t pay for the internet I would have to drop that. Right now I am grateful I can still get online.

No comments: