Monday, June 23, 2008

UGH!!!!

What can I say? Nothing is good here. Lara is at her last day of school. The school wants to keep her behind for social reasons as academically she is on target. We will wait for the evaluation by the neurologist in July to make the final decision. The school urged us to put her in a summer social situation and to get play dates. The one friend though I though I made for play dates snapped on me. Lara likes her three year old son. His older brother is in Lara’s class and tries to keep them apart to the point of now kicking Lara. The mom and dad have tried to stop this. On Friday he kicked Lara several times in front of me to a point I told him firmly “don’t kick her again”. His mother yelled at me that she was handling the situation and that Lara should stay away. So I guess that friend is gone. She can’t handle the boy and I can’t say anything even though my daughter is getting kicked. I didn’t even want to send her to school today. Fact is my daughter and I will never blend with normal people. We just don’t go with the flow. We are freaks. Maybe I should just home school and get a night job.

Anthony has yet to pass the penny and I am worried sick over that. I continue to search his poop for the penny. I talked with the doctor today. He had contacted a pediatric surgeon that said that he has seen pennies stay in this long with no problems. I am now given until Thursday to wait for him to pass the penny. If nothing by then he will get another x-ray to confirm it is in there and where it is, and a colonoscopy to get it out. I guess this is going to be one heck of a week.

Greg has been helping a little more but I think he is thinking I am faking not feeling well. Everything is broken here. The TV is broken and will take 350 to fix. So we are watching TV on my old 13”set. The DVD player stopped working after we put in a library DVD we are hoping we can clean it and it will work but as of today it is down. We have a broken car in the driveway now for over three years that Greg has yet to donate anywhere. Downstairs the circuits to the washer and dryer are out so we either need to fix it or hire and electrician to do it. For three years we have run extensions to another room to avoid the bill. You know the phrase “everything but the kitchen sink” well not here. The kitchen sink is broken too. How you might ask? Well not exactly the sink but the pipes under the sink. We have always had a slow drainage. Well yesterday Greg plunged it and now it doesn’t drain at all. So I sucked up the water with a wet vac and tried to suck up the clog as Draino failed. I got the water and some stuff bit not everything. So we opened the access in the basement and found a huge clog. So we got that with the wet vac. Still the water didn’t drain. So we took apart the pipes in the basement and found a lot of black gunk which I cleaned out. Our snake is broken (big surprise there!) And so could not get into the pipe past a bend so today we have to buy a new one. If we can get the clog out we will have to hire a plumber. I had to put a bag over the air pipe on the roof to ensure we don’t get flooded as we left the pipe open in the basement. Ugh everything is falling apart!

I am just tired all the time and struggle to keep up. I am getting aches and pains so I really want to know the results of my last blood test but nothing so far. My period hit me particularly hard this time and I was achy, moody and tired. The first day was the heaviest it ever was. It was hard to keep up and I didn’t once.

No comments: