Friday, May 30, 2008

In mid cycle...and trying...to catch that egg!

Lara’s school has been busy. Yesterday was field day in that the children did these games behind the school during the day. I took Anthony and the camera. Lara had a great time, but was not too good at the sports. At least she had a good time. Today we went to the local zoo. I had three children in my group. Lara and two others. It was fun I had taken water in bottles and wrote their initial with a sharpie. I kept them in a cooler. I also had pretzels in little bags to give them. Unfortunately the train that we took a ride it broke down half way through the ride so we had to walk back. The children thought it was a great adventure to do that and so had a great time. They walked on the railroad ties and were laughing. The zoo gave us a choice of a refund, another train ride, or a carousel ride. Lara wanted the train but the other two wanted the carousel so they won. I told Lara we will take the train over the weekend, but that majority has to win out. Later on we rested and Lara remembered I carry lolly pops in the bag I had and so wanted one. The other two then got one. Then when we got on the bus the other children near us saw them and wanted one so they got one. Then back at school the others saw them and wanted one so they got one too. Good thing I thought this might happen and so had stuffed extra lollies in the bag. They are only the tiny “Dum Dum” ones so I don’t think I will get hate mail from the nutritionist's moms and dads. I don’t think I will that is. You never know though.

Anthony was watched by my FIL during the trip. Later on I had a meeting and my parents watched him then. So he saw both grandparents and had a great day! He and Lara played at a near by part with my dad when Lara got back from school. He is still milking his injury from Monday for all it is worth and making his Daddy feel just awful. He is a cleaver boy he is.

Gregory is bout the same. We will try again tonight but he doesn’t know that yet.

I am OK but tired from all the things I did. I started taking extra iron (28 mg) tablets so hopefully I will get more energy. I might have ovulated as my temperature is up and I am broken out something awful. I had the social history for Lara today. Greg and I both went to that to make sure we got it all right. Two heads are better than one. Anyway I was asked about any learning disabilities in my history so I had to tell them about my dyslexia. The social worker said it was important for them to know that. It is hard for me to say that as I was always told to keep it a secret. Some just can’t handle it at all. I lost a job because the boss found out. Illegal yes bit without a witness it is hard to prove. In other times people change. Some treat me like I am a complete idiot and explain things to death after finding out, some avoid me like I have the plague. So I tend to keep it a secret. Looks like we will get the results on the 16th on what they found in her tests. I just am happy we are doing something besides waiting for her to improve on her own. On the TTC front we are still trying to catch that egg so am staying up late for that.

No comments: