Thursday, July 31, 2008

The new doctor...

Saw the new doctor. What a difference. He spent a lot of time with us and showed us the CAT scan I had and what they saw. He discussed other operation options and why they would not work for my case. So feeling very comfortable with him my biopsy is scheduled now for Monday. The biopsy that I am getting done is in my chest. They are making a 1” incision in the base of my throat to get to them. The lymph nodes that are located in between my lungs are the ones getting biopsied. When I had my CAT scan the showed up as degenerate and so they have to find out if they are cancer or not. My worry is that it is cancer. Tomorrow I will get my MRI as the appointment went over the time I was supposed to get the MRI today so we are using the backup appointment. So things are rolling with me.

Tomorrow Lara is also getting her EEG right before my MRI so we will all go to both except Anthony. He will stay at home with his Poppy. Right now I am just tired, again.

No comments: