Friday, July 25, 2008

Birthdays coming soon...

I am getting more tired each day so it is hard to read and type. I can still do graphics though and when I do I can forget about my medical issues so it is a kind of therapy. My doctors appointment is today at 2:30. My mom and dad are coming over to watch the children while Greg and I go.

Greg has been great this past week and is taking care of both me and the children. He has really stepped up to the plate so to say.

I told Lara that I can’t make her cake and if she wanted a bakery one or ice cream. She said she wanted to bake a spice cake with me. She also said she wanted the syrup frosting. When I said maple she said yes. That is my favorite cake. Spice cake with maple frosting. She said it is now her favorite too. So tomorrow during the day I will bake one with her. She wants a “Speed racer” birthday and we got all the paper goods for that so I figure I can make a simple cake, put a race track on it and a couple of cars bought at Target. It should be simple to do and since she wants to do it with me will be a special mother daughter activity.

Tomorrow I turn 45, and Sunday Lara turns 6.

No comments: