Thursday, July 31, 2008

Appointments...

Today I have an appointment with the new doctor. I have to get my referral before that. I tried to get it yesterday but when I called my doctor the one that does referrals was out so I had to call today. After I have my MRI appointment. If I don’t make it in time I have a back up for tomorrow at 6 PM. Our friend that works at the hospital was able to set up a back up appointment. My parents are watching the children today. Tomorrow is Lara's last day of summer rec. The summer has gone by so fast and I feel I have ruined it with all of this. When Greg is tired he says so too. Anyway she is having a picnic with the group. After we have to take her for an EEG which is going to be hard. I remember as a child getting that and being really scared. I am glad that I will be able to be with her as we can do that and my MRI should I need it. Also I need to drive a co pay to a doctor and set up an appointment with a priest so we can join a parish so Lara can go to CCD class to get her first holly communion. So we are very busy here.

No comments: