Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's my birthday...

Everything health wise is on hold until next week. I have to get an EKG for the biopsy and that will be Monday. Wednesday is the biopsy. I got a call from the gastrologist for an appointment this week on Tuesday. I never made an appointment so I am canceling. They just can’t pick a date and expect me to show up. Also since they found nothing to me it is a done deal. Why pay $35 to hear “we found nothing”? I really hate that place.

Today I am 45 years old. Six years ago on my birthday I was in labor with Lara. That was my best birthday ever. Greg decorated the house with lights and decorations last night. I woke up to the surprise. The children both wished me a happy birthday when I woke up so that was good and Greg had a pot of coffee made so that was good too.

Later on I will bake a cake with Lara. I will have to think what else to do that isn’t too strenuous. We will have cake with my parents tonight.

No comments: