Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Starting to try again...

I am OK I guess. With all the things going on in this world it makes my problems very small indeed. I am just so tired all the time. I just want to go to bed at dinner time and when I wake up I feel hangover even though I haven’t taken a drop. Funny thing is if I do take a glass of wine I wake up fresher. Weird right?

Lara has thing coming up in school. She has a field day tomorrow what ever that is. We had to buy a shirt for her for it. Friday is a school trip to the local zoo. I will chaperone that. I have never done this before and so am nervous I will mess it up. I am going to bring extra cash (in case a student doesn’t have any) water in bottles (about five I think, and some pretzels in packages. Anything else I should take?

Lara is still being evaluated and we have to give her history on Friday to the social worker. June 16th we have a meeting to see what they found out through these tests. We are also seeing a neurologist soon but Greg has that date. She is getting strange and has been biting Anthony =really hard. To a point he is almost bleeding! Yesterday was good at school. She did all of her work for the first time in a long time so we made a big fuss over it. I gave her a “Thomas the tank” bubble blower that she loves!

Anthony is OK although he is getting to fight with his sister a lot. On Monday he dumped a pail of sand over her head because she did that to him last year and he suddenly remembered that! We put him to bed early that night without desert. That night Lara’s fire truck kept on going off. It played this song and a phrase over and over again every fifteen minutes. It was in the children’s room with Anthony. Greg was in the living room with Lara as they had fallen asleep when reading a book. I had scrubbed her hair of the sand and it was awful. It took several shampoos and she screamed almost the whole time. I was dreaming of a fire house and was screaming at them to shut up already. Poor Anthony was awake all night. He was asking for us but we didn’t hear him so he gave up or thought it was part of his punishment so he just listened to that damn thing all night. In the morning he told me he hated that truck and was wining the stuff it said all night. He also bumped his head in a globe under a fan and cut his nose. Poor boy was having a bad go of it so we gave him a “Thomas The tank” bubble blower too.

Greg is just too much sometimes. Now he is wondering if we can afford another child. He just doesn’t get it if I stop than there is no chance ever of having another child. He just refuses to see us as getting old. He thinks we are young with all the time in the world. Can you say denial? Good I knew you could.

Tonight I usually go to choir but we are having a party instead. Will I go? Yes! Will I pretend like I am going to practice? Yes! I am taking my music to the party!!!! I am evil taking the night off but I am looking forward to it!

No comments: