Friday, May 23, 2008

New Cycle...

I made an appointment with an OB/GYN this week. It is in June but with a nurse practitioner. Otherwise it would be July. Not sure if I will stay with this one as he works out of a hospital I don’t like, but maybe that will be the thing that gets me pregnant. You know reverse psychology. I just want to know why I am so tired 24/7. I am done with :af: and :spotting: so in a few days it will be cup time.

We have a follow up meeting in June for the results of her tests. I am asking my brother to join us, as he is a PhD in psychology and so will know what the heck they are saying to us. Lara is off for four days and driving me crazy. She fought with her brother all day. Made a huge mess with her toys and then had a double accident in her pants. I gave up and put on a pull up. Anthony is not loving her vacation. Now they are going across the street to visit Poppy and Aunt Debbie so I get mommy time! I am so evil I feel like having some wine, but wont.

Nothing new with Greg. We had our big ash tree worked on today. It looks a lot better and I feel we did the right thing. It set us back $470 but we just couldn’t let it die. Now some bills will be late this month but again worth it.

Not sure what we are doing this Memorial Day Weekend.

No comments: