Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am a failure as a mother...

I just have no idea on what to do about Lara. She had a BM last Monday morning in school, and again yesterday at about the same time. So I went in both times to clean her up. The first time I took her home as I thought she might have done it to get out of school. Yesterday I kept her in school in hopes that it would stop her incontinence. Well at about 2 PM I got called him as she had wet her pants. I had used her change of clothing in the morning so she had nothing left. Then I left her again and picked her up at 3:10. So I drove to the school and back home four times yesterday. Now today at about the same time this morning I got a call from the school that she had a BM in her pants! This time I left another change in case she pees at 2 PM again.

I just don’t know what to do about this. She has not done this up to now with the BM so I am thinking it is not physical. Gregory went on the web and found some kind of muscle disorder that affects 1% of children and thinks that might be it. I do not however as that is present from birth and this has only been happening within a month of today. Before this she has wet her pants, but not BM. I am praying it is not MD or anything else that is life threatening. Wouldn’t MD show up with her major muscles as well though?

I am just at a standstill here. To make it worse my Sarcoidosis is causing my mid drift to be in more pain than usual and I am exhausted all the time. At night it is hard to sleep with the heat. When the phone rings I fear it is the school. So I am letting the machine get it first.

No comments: