Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why???????

I am so angry and so bitter today. I question why things happen and what is in God’s plan for all of us. I have been praying for a very dear little boy who was abused by his mother’s boyfriend and her father. The mother turned blind eye to all. He has severe head trauma and has been fighting for his life since August. He has been such a brave little boy, but he is weakening and does not have long to live. Why does God allow this? Why can’t this little boy have a happy life? How can his mother the one person who was the closest he could ever get to another human being turn on him so? She carried him in her uterus, shared her nourishment and body with him for nine months. How could she do this to him? He is a precious gift from God and she destroyed him. I can not describe the depth of hatred I feel towards this woman I have never met. I feel genuine hate for her. I feel so helpless and want to be of help. All I can do is pray to God that a miracle occurs and he not only survives but has a happy life.

1 comment:

Beachcomber said...

I don't why or how people can do that to their kids. It makes me sad.

I don't know if you do blog awards but I have a blog award for you on my blog.