Monday, March 23, 2009

Lara is getting tested...

We have decided to get Lara a 48 hour EEG test. Her doctor recommended it, as they did not catch anything in the in office EEG that she had in the fall. The EEG was awful for even the short tie she had to have the wires in. I held her hand the whole time as she was whimpering and at times wanted to take the wires out. So this is going to be hard on her. I am going to be with her the entire time. Greg will be with her during the times we have a babysitter for Anthony but then he will have to go home to relive them. We are going to take along her favorite toys and activities. I am also going to get some new things that I hope will keep her mind off the wires stuck to her head. We are having this done during her spring break so she does not miss any school.

Anthony is doing well and is maturing by the day. His Lego sculpture is getting more elaborate. He is now calling it his art work. He is a good boy and is very helpful in the afternoon.

Greg is back to his old self. Watching “Lost” until the wee hours of the night and eating junk food while watching it. Then he wakes up late and complains his tummy is not feeling well. He also can’t get up on time, as he is up so late so his alarm goes off every five minutes for at least 35 minutes each morning! I am sick of it and kick him out of bed now at the third time it goes off. He complains and calls me mean but I manage to get him up. He gets more and more lazy. He expects me to do all the errands and such, all the correspondence and such and I just won’t do it. He wants me to call the religion class and say we can’t make it anymore. Why cant he? He is the one that wants to quit, nit me so he can make that call.

I had tech week last week for the theatre. I am running lights for “The Melody Lingers On” at Bergen County Players in Oradell, NJ. I sewed one of the skirts for the show. It was made of beads that were made for a Christmas tree, but I cut them and sewed them on a belt thus making a bead skirt. Kind of looks like a hula skirt only with more bling. It took me an entire day to do. I only had a few breaks to do mommy things like feed Anthony and pick up Lara from school. We are running the show until the weekend after Easter, so I think we close April 20th. We are closed on Good Friday and Easter, but have a performance that Saturday. I won’t be there that night as I will be at the Easter Vigil. The lighting designer will take over for me. We had “Players Night” on Friday where only member can attend. Then we all went out after. It was fun and I got all dressed up for once. Then we had opening night on Saturday and a 2 PM matinee on Sunday. The Sunday performance was sold out. Most Sundays are almost gone as well. I just like getting out and away from the family. I know that sounds bad but I just feel good getting to be some place where I do not have to watch the children the whole time I am there. I get to kick back and enjoy the music of Irving Berlin and watch the glitz and bling of the show. I am having a good time and am dancing in my lighting booth most of the show. I love getting away!

At night I am drinking a cup of tea and reading the bible. I am up to Samuel now. The tea is mostly green tea so if I was TTCing I would be in great shape. We are not though trying so no oops baby here.

No comments: