Monday, March 9, 2009

Ugh...

Lara has been in a funky mood. One minuet she is happy, the next she is creaming, the next she is all melancholy. She has been more melancholy than anything else and very clingy to me. She still hates school and hits Greg as he tries to get her dressed and ready for school. So as of late I rush to get dressed so I can get her ready. She also now keeps her hand in front of her mouth 24/7. It used to be only when she was sleepy, but now it is all the time even when eating. She manages to maneuver her food in but in takes a long time. We think this is all side effects of her meds. At least her cold/virus is finally gone.

Anthony is better now too, but is very clingy like his sister. Today he just wanted to snuggle with me. I wish I could but I have laundry to do. Now he is watching a DVD in my bed so I have time to type. Later on I will snuggle with him.

I had an awful week with Cornerstone. The woman who was head of the dining room is a total loon! She came and took the bags she dumped on me later on Tuesday afternoon. Both children were ill and in the living room so she did not come in the house. I actually never gave her the opportunity as I stood in the barely opened door and did not invite her in. Greg grabbed the bags and handed them to her, but even then she was not nice saying there were more. I guess she expected him to take it all in one load but she had to wait. She told me then she didn’t want to deal with me at all from then on. I wasn’t sure what to do so I called the head of the retreat and talked with her. That woman ended up repaying me the bill and calming me down, as at that point I was all shaking and upset. I ended up agreeing to drop off the things I made and then go to another section of the retreat. When I got there though Loon was acting like nothing happened between us. I stayed on dining room and that was a mistake. She was nice at first but as the day progressed she became more and more nasty. She would give me a task and when I finished if she was busy I would help in another area. Well she would snip at me saying we all had to do our own jobs and not to help. If I interrupted her she would say she had to finish what she was doing first. If I waited she would complain I wasn’t working. The woman is a total loon! We had so many meetings during the day it is pathetic. At one point we had fifteen minutes left and we had to put out the nick knacks. Well she wanted a meeting to decode the exact space to put them! No one cared; all we wanted was to finish the job. Who cares if it was one inch or two from the fork? Later on during clean up she was just nasty all the time. She was saying if I didn’t get done I wouldn’t be able to go to the closing mass. I kept on saying I had to as I was in the choir but she just didn’t get it. So when the time came I just left. Actually another Cornerstone member told me I should do that. She was nasty to everyone and we were all tired of it. Another dining room member told me she was thinking of leaving the group because of Loon. I am not sure if I will stay either. The kitchen people were so nice though. I heard the leader all day thanking her crew, smiling and acting nice. Then when they ate she gave a beautiful speech on how well they did. Loon did nothing like that for us.

My parents watched the children both Friday and Saturday. The children were mellow so they did not do much with them. Greg went on a company dinner on Friday. With times as they are the socialization is a must. You want to be a face with a name and family and not just a name on a piece of paper. KWIM? It is easy to fire a name on a piece of paper, but hard to fire a face with a dependent wife and two small children to support. On Saturday he worked in the theatre’s box office. Greg is being bad again about waking up. He overslept yesterday and today. I just do not know what to do.

My Sarcoidosis is about the same, no change. My midriff still hurts all day and gets worse at night. I over did it with the Cornerstone set up and so am in pain. Yesterday when I dropped Lara off for CCD I found out that Cornerstone had left all the clocks covered so I uncovered them. So now I am achy over that. They were covered so that the candidates couldn’t stare at the clock seeing how much time was left on their 26 hour retreat. I also think I am getting a cold as I am cold all over today, but then again it is rainy and this kind of weather just shivers me to the bone even when I am OK. The Lental fast is going OK. I have one meal a day at dinner time with the family. I have a cup of coffee in the morning and if I start getting tired I have a diet soda to boost me up.

For lent this year I decided instead of giving something up I was going to do something. So I am reading the bible from cover to cover. I am only up to the Exodus now as I am a slow reader. I am no longer a host at FF. It was getting to be a pain, as they wanted me to write a report at the end of every month. I did write one but they never responded to me. The set up was every month my member ship would expire unless they renewed it. Well they never responded on renewed my membership and it expired. So I bought the pregnancy cheap $10 one. I mean for $10 a year I was expected to be on line and helping 24/7? I can’t even figure out how much my hourly wages would be but it was well under a penny! I think my work is more worthy than that!

No comments: