Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am just so tired of being sick. Every morning I wake up in pain and nauseous. Greg is waking up late and later which only makes things worse. When he gets up late then he does not get out of the bathroom until after seven. Then he wakes Lara up at say 7:20 and we have to get her out in under and hour which of coarse does not happen. Then she is late for school. Greg takes over an hour to get ready so he has to get up first. I get about ten minutes to get ready. I am just sick of it and the pain and nausea only makes things harder for me to get ready, as I just don’t want to move. The fasting is probably good because even if I did eat I would probably just loose it all anyway. I never got morning sickness when pregnant so now that I am not why get it now?

Money is real tight now too and Greg is buggy me about the money I spend at the grocery store. It is not like I am buying a lot of meat and expensive things. I buy only basics and very little meat at all. Heck as a vegetarian I rarely think of it, but know that Greg and the children should have it a once a week. Anyway I am still trying to figure out what kind of job I can get. It has to be at night when Greg is home. The blinkies are just not paying anything as of late.

On a positive note I am up to Deuteronomy in the bible.

1 comment:

Squirrel said...

Jill - I've been following your blog for a long time, from FF. I've never had a blinkie made but you have no idea how much your work has inspired me. Thank you!
Your health issues break my heart. I have some ideas that I'd like to share with you, but I think it's best to do it privately. Are you able to e-mail me? autumntrees@gmail.com
I'd appreciate it if you could remove my e-mail address from this comment once you've got it!
Take care, and God bless you.
Rosey x