Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not doing well...

I am not feeling well and get so tired so fast it is pathetic. Greg and the children are getting on my nerves so easily. Greg was on call so only Lara and I went to church today. Greg went yesterday morning with her as his mother was mentioned in prayer. Heck I was even ticked off at church today when they had post cards they asked us to fill out to send to the senate. I just don’t want to mix church and state, period. I got so mad I almost walked out but stopped myself, as Lara had to go to CCD after the service. Anyway I am still in pain as well and like I said very cranky. Seems the more I try to do the more is expected. I keep a stiff upper lip only to be asked what for dinner, or where the clean clothes are, etc. I made a blinkie and it is true Sarcoidosis sucks.

2 comments:

Cold-Hollow said...

Hi Jillie Bean,
I understand how you feel. I was diagnosed a year ago, but it took a few years to finally figure out why I felt the way I did.
Do you have a support group to talk with or get advice from? My little blog has various Sarcoidosis groups contact information on it, it helps me to know I'm not alone in the world suffering from this awful disease all by myself. I'll have to admit that having "friends" to talk things through with helps so much. I always look forward to hearing from them.
I use google alerts to notify me via email almost every time the word Sarcoidosis is used on the net, and I've read your blog a few times.
I know first hand how tiring and depressing this situation is and I just wanted to say hi, and wish you good health.
Steve

Beachcomber said...

Hi Jill. Long time no hear stranger. I miss talking with you.

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. Sounds like you have alot going on right now. ((hugs)) I hope you are back to feeling yourself soon. It is hard to cope with things when you are not feeling well.