Thursday, January 8, 2009

Menopause??? What next?????

I am not feeling well at all. I had a chest CT scam yesterday to see if the Sarcoidosis is in my lungs now and is the cause of the pain. My mid drift hurts too and it is hard to go to sleep. Wine helps but Greg complains about the smell, as he hates wine. So if I have wine I have to hear whine as well. Anywho I also have to face the fact that a third child just wasn’t in god’s plans. I am now on CD 40 and no AF in sight. I know I am not pregnant so it must be menopause. Maybe with me my cycles just shut off at once?

Doing the art work keeps my mind off of my body so that is good. I just finished a huge group’s blinkie with 107 photos! At first they were in the order of when they were submitted but then I was asked to alphabetize them and so did. It took a long time to do, as I had to crop the photos out and save them in separate files labeled A,B,C, etc. Anywho it took a long time and so now Greg wants me off of the computer.

No comments: