Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not menopause!...

My period finally arrived on Friday so that is good. That made it a 41 day cycle and the longest I have ever had. I think that is a sign that the end of my fertility is nearing me. Not sure how I feel about that. I am just in general not feeling very well at all. I am tired all the time. I take vitamins and am able to eat but my energy and mood are both low. It is hard to get the energy to go on line so I have not been on the computer very much. I am supposed to be a host at FF but can not get on a lot so that will probably end this month. I have to call my doctor today about the CT scan last week, as I have not received a call from him. The pain is constant around my mid drift and chest. It is a constant dull pain. I am just so sick of being sick all the time.
The children are OK. Lara still hates to go to school and is having problems staying dry. We stayed in this past weekend due to a snow storm and she was wetting herself a lot to the point we put her in a pull up in the day time. We have to get her back to the neurologist to see what she says about all of this. Anthony is going to the toilet more and more but only pees so far. He tells us after he poops but not when he has to go. Both want to go on the computer and play in the Disney site so I loose out on computer time. Anthony wants to go online during the day and is complaining even as I type this. Lara wants to go online after dinner so between the two of them there is hardly time for me to go on line. They are both good at the games and it is good practice for them. They are learning how to use the mouse and simple keyboard skills so it is a good thing that they go online.
Greg has not been so bad as of late. Last night we both made dinner so it was a bit late but good. After we bathed the children as it had been awhile with me ill. Most night I want to go to bed early and Greg stays up with the children. I am so tired it is easy to go to sleep but hard to wake up in the morning as I am tired and my midriff pain is sharp then. I just don’t see an end in sight with this and feel I am in a big hole. Financially we are struggling to and only paid a portion of our property taxes, as they are insane here. We pay more for our little property measured by felt than my parents and brothers that measure by the acre! My parents have ¾ acre and pay less than our less than 1/8 acre property. That just does not make sense to me.

No comments: