Monday, August 17, 2009

Update

Vacation was beat. We really did not do much of anything. We went to an open house that I dreaded but turned out OK. Greg’s cousin that attacked me that one Christmas was there but I avoided her and she avoided me, so no conflict. She just gave me dirty looks which I ignored.
Lara has been bad as of late. She has accidents all the time with pee and poop. I am dreading her going to school and how much I will be called to clean her up. It is not that I mind I just dread the other children teasing her over it.
Anthony is regressing with the potty as well so I will be showing up at his school as well. They both want a pet but I told them not until they are not peeing and pooping in their pants. They agree but then they forget.
Greg has been his usual self. We actually were close one day for a bit of time but not sure how that was. I marked that lone day on my chart. I just feel so lonely and he doesn’t get it. He actually tied to compare work with me on Sunday. I complained because he went and watered the lawn for an hour in the morning when he should have gotten ready for church. As a result we were late. He complained that he couldn’t have an hour a week to do what he wanted that he has to give up everything! Ugh hello? And who gave up their job for the family and lives a life of seclusion? I told him all that and he said he got it, but I know he didn’t.
I managed to drive to NYC on my own. I haven’t driven there in a long time. I had to drive by ground zero and that was hard to do. I had car trouble on the way as the plastic thing under the front end fell down and was dragging. I was in God knows where NJ when that happened. I managed to find my way back home, and started out again an hour plus later. Greg fixed the car with duck tape, bolts and cable ties. This made me late so not much time in New York. I think about an hour. Everything else ran smoothly.
Today I am a wreck. I am having stomach issues that I do not want to get into detail with, but trust me it stinks big time. So I can not do much of anything today.

No comments: